Tumble & Cheer
August 2 @ 8:00 am - August 4 @ 5:00 pm
Angel Rice is a 2-time World Cheerleading Champion with countless National Championship titles as an allstar cheerleader. Angel is also a world renowned power tumbler. She competed for the USA Gymnastics Power Tumbling National Team at Power Tumbling Worlds in 2014 and 2015. She ranked 9th in the world in 2015 in the rod floor tumbling event.
This amazing tumbler has been featured on the “Steve Harvey Show”, the “Today Show” and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Most Double Twists in One Minute! In addition, Angel is undefeated in CHEERSPORT’s “So You Think You Can Tumble” competition. To date, she has won this title 6 times.
Aaron Cook has been a gymnast for over 15 years. Coaching and performing tumbling skills has been one of the biggest priorities in his life. From traveling the world and to meeting thousands of people, to cheering and tumbling while making lifelong friends.
One major accomplishment for Aaron was becoming a World Champion in 2009, in St. Petersburg, Russia. Since then he coaches and trains daily making tumbling a huge passion in his life. Aaron also became the very first person to EVER land a “standing double-back tuck” on hard floor.
Additional Special Guests
Sign Up Instructions & Procedure
All forms below must be completed.
- Complete the Registration Form below.
- Complete the Medical Release Form below.
- Complete the General Release Form below.
- Mail a Copy of Your Insurance Card (Front & Back. This must be mailed to the address below.)
- Send a Current Photo of Participant (Emailed or mailed to the address below.) (Digital photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secure Your Spot by clicking the orange button below and completing payment information.
- ALL payments may be made ONLINE
- MAILING ADDRESS:
2441 Bellevue Ave.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
ATTN: TUMBLE & CHEER CHALLENGE
Complete sign up before June 15 for “EARLY-BIRD” Special/Discounted Rates! After June 15, prices will increase.
Please Complete The Forms Below
These forms must be completed and submitted to participate at Tumble & Cheer 2019.
Your Final Step! Secure Your Spot at Tumble & Cheer!
Click the button below to secure your spot at Tumble & Cheer. You do not need to have completed the above forms to secure your spot, however, they must be completed and submitted before August 2, 2019 to participate.