Disabled and wheelchair seating is available at Daytona Stadium. For more information, please ask at any Box Offices booth or call (386)271-3096.
Standing in aisles and sitting on steps is prohibited at all events.
Alcohol Sales and Policy
Daytona Stadium works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following alcohol policies:
* All guests purchasing alcohol must be prepared to show valid identification.
* Alcoholic beverages will be limited to two per person per purchase. * Policies may vary per event without notice.
* Alcoholic beverage sales at portable and permanent concessions stands will cease at the beginning of the fourth quarter of a football game or its equivalent at other events. The club section, however, may serve alcohol until the end of the event.
* Guests passing alcohol to minors or guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected or subject to arrest.
* Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the stadium. Any attempt to bring in alcohol will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guest being ejected, arrested or have their ticket(s) revoked.
* Daytona Stadium Food and Beverage Staff reserves the right to refuse services at any point in time to any patron that they deem as intoxicated.
* No alcohol may be taken out of the stadium.
Service animals or those in training for guests with disabilities are allowed at Daytona Stadium. All other animals are prohibited.
Arrest and Ejections
It is our goal to avoid ejections or arrests as much as possible; however, it is of primary importance that each guest be able to enjoy a quality stadium experience while in attendance. We will enforce rules and regulations and eject or remove an individual from the stadium, without refund, when they do not abide by policies, rules or generally accepted standards of behavior that are consistent with safety or security.
One ATM is located on the home side and one ATM on the visitor side of the Stadium.
Bag Type and Search
Clear Bag Policy.
For all events:
Daytona Stadium safety measures affect the type and size of bags that are permitted into the stadium. The best approach is to not bring any bags, but if you need to, each guest can bring one (1) approved clear bag and one (1) approved clutch bag, into the stadium. The following bags are permissible in the stadium:
* Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”.
* One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
* Small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
* Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Items not permitted into Daytona Stadium must be returned to the patron’s vehicle. Items cannot be held by stadium personnel. All items left unattended outside the gates will be disposed of. Approved bags must be carried when approaching the queue lines prior to entry into the stadium.
Banners, Signs and Flags
Only hand-held signs will be permitted into Daytona Stadium as long as they meet the following guidelines:
* Signs can’t be made of wood or metal.
* The content of the sign is event- related and in good taste as determined by the Daytona Stadium Staff.
* Signs can’t be commercial, political or obscene in nature.
* Signs can’t obstruct another guest’s view or stadium signage; they may not be attached to rails or other signs.
* Daytona Stadium reserves the right to confiscate signs that are in violation of this policy.
Bottles, Cans and Beverage Containers
For safety reasons, guests are prohibited from entering Daytona Stadium with any glass or plastic bottles, cans, thermoses or hard-sided containers of any size or style. Guests in possession of bottles or cans may recycle them at the gate or return them to their vehicles.
Cameras & Video Recorders
Cameras longer than 12 inches (includes body, lens and filter) are not permitted; camera bags and cases are not permitted. Video recorders are prohibited. * Policies may vary per event without notice.
Children’s Ticket Policy
The children’s ticket policy varies by event. Please go to the specific event page for more information. Absent of event specific policy – All patrons over 2 years old and under are free as long as they do not take up a seat. All other patrons require a ticke
Concessions and Storefronts
Daytona Stadium has four concession areas - two on the Home side and two on the Away side of the Stadium.
Dean W. O’Brien - CEO
Nicole A. Dunn - Marketing Assistant
Scott Arrigo - -Facilities Manager
Emily Murphy - Sales Rep