Frequently Asked Questions:
Daytona Stadium and its amenities were carefully designed to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests within the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Disabled and wheelchair seating is available at Daytona Stadium. For more information, please ask at any Box Office booth or call (386)271-3096
Standing in aisles and sitting on steps is prohibited at all events.
ALCOHOL SALES & POLICIES
Daytona Stadium works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following alcohol policies:
- All guests purchasing alcohol must be prepared to show valid identification.
- Alcoholic beverages will be limited to two per person per purchase. * Policies may vary per event without notice.
- Alcoholic beverage sales at portable and permanent concessions stands will cease at the beginning of the fourth quarter of a football game or its equivalent at other events. The club section, however, may serve alcohol until the end of the event.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors or guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected or subject to arrest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the stadium. Any attempt to bring in alcohol will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guest being ejected, arrested or have their ticket(s) revoked.
- Daytona Stadium Food and Beverage Staff reserves the right to refuse services at any point in time to any patron that they deem as intoxicated.
- No alcohol may be taken out of the stadium.
Service animals or those in training for guests with disabilities are allowed at Daytona Stadium. All other animals are prohibited.
ARRESTS & EJECTIONS
It is our goal to avoid ejections or arrests as much as possible; however, it is of primary importance that each guest be able to enjoy a quality stadium experience while in attendance. We will enforce rules and regulations and eject or remove an individual from the stadium, without refund, when they do not abide by policies, rules or generally accepted standards of behavior that are consistent with safety or security.
One ATM is located on the home side and one ATM on the visitor side of the Stadium.
Bag Type and Search
BABY CHANGING TABLES/BABY (DIAPER) BAGS
Clear Bag Policy.
BAG TYPE & SEARCH
For all events:
Daytona Stadium safety measures affect the type and size of bags that are permitted into the stadium. The best approach is to not bring any bags, but if you need to, each guest can bring one (1) approved clear bag and one (1) approved clutch bag, into the stadium. The following bags are permissible in the stadium:
Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”.
One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
Small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″.
Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
Items not permitted into Daytona Stadium must be returned to the patron’s vehicle. Items cannot be held by stadium personnel. All items left unattended outside the gates will be disposed of. Approved bags must be carried when approaching the queue lines prior to entry into the stadium.
Banners, Signs and Flags
BANNERS, SIGNS & FLAGS
Only hand-held signs will be permitted into Daytona Stadium as long as they meet the following guidelines:
Signs can’t be made of wood or metal.
The content of the sign is event- related and in good taste as determined by the Daytona Stadium Staff.
Signs can’t be commercial, political or obscene in nature.
Signs can’t obstruct another guest’s view or stadium signage; they may not be attached to rails or other signs.
Daytona Stadium reserves the right to confiscate signs that are in violation of this policy.
BOTTLES, CANS & BEVERAGE CONTAINERS
For safety reasons, guests are prohibited from entering Daytona Stadium with any glass or plastic bottles, cans, thermoses or hard-sided containers of any size or style. Guests in possession of bottles or cans may recycle them at the gate or return them to their vehicles.
Cameras & Video Recorders
CAMERAS & VIDEO RECORDERS
Cameras longer than 12 inches (includes body, lens and filter) are not permitted; camera bags and cases are not permitted. Video recorders are prohibited. * Policies may vary per event without notice.
CHILDREN’S TICKET POLICY
The children’s ticket policy varies by event. Please go to the specific event page for more information. Absent of event specific policy – All patrons over 2 years old and under are free as long as they do not take up a seat. All other patrons require a ticket
Concessions and Storefronts
Daytona Stadium has four concession areas – two on the Home side and two on the Away side of the Stadium.
Dean W. O’Brien
Nicole A. Dunn
Facebook: Daytona Stadium
Instagram: Daytona Stadium
CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
The Daytona Stadium Ticket Office and concession stands accept all major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard and American Express).
DESIGNATED DRIVER PROGRAM
DISABLED DROP-OFF & PICK-UP AREA
Elevator is for authorized personnel only!
In the event of an emergency, guests will be asked to exit the stadium and return to their vehicles. For safety reasons, they will be directed to Exit through one of the gates on the north or south side of the Stadium.
Guests will be asked to go to their vehicles and turn on their car radios, as well as check www.daytonastadium.com or the official Daytona Stadium Facebook on their mobile devices for re-entry information.
Guests can enter the stadium from the South Side (home side of the field) or the North Side (away side of the field). Guests who have club access or have suite tickets enter on the South Side of the stadium.
Re-entry is not permitted unless in the event of a medical emergency. During the event, call the Stadium Office at 386-271-3096.
FAN PROHIBITED ACTIONS
Daytona Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and parking lots.
The following is a list of behaviors that will not be tolerated:
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes (except in designated locations).
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures. Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use.
- Spitting tobacco.
- Disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions, including throwing or kicking objects.
- Placing cups on the wall.
- Running or jogging in stadium.
- Failing to follow event staff instructions.
- Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles or ramps.
- Entering the stadium with unlawful weapons of any kind (except those required by Florida Law or the licensee’s admission policy) See Prohibited Items
- Re-entering the stadium.
- Distributing handbills, pamphlets, etc., unless authorized by Daytona Stadium management and the licensee renting the facility.
- Sampling or unauthorized collections of any kind on Daytona Stadium property.
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Behavior which otherwise interferes with other guests’ enjoyment.
- Operating Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones (strictly prohibited on
- Daytona Stadium property including parking lots, stadium exterior and inside the stadium).
Daytona Stadium reserves the right to change this list at any time. VIOLATION MAY RESULT IN EJECTION,
ARREST, AND/OR TICKET REVOCATION.
Guests entering the field area without proper credentials are subject to ejection and/or arrest.
First aid stations are located near the concession areas sections on the concourse.
Paramedics are positioned in the stadium on both the home side and away side.
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY
Fans are not permitted to bring food or beverage items into the stadium. We ask that fans either leave these items in their vehicles or dispose of them at the gate before entering. Exceptions are only made for patrons that are infants or toddlers or for those with medical needs.
Please contact Daytona Stadium in advance at 386.271 3096 to make special medical arrangements.
GLUTEN FRIENDLY OPTIONS
Not at the time
GUEST SERVICES BOOTHS
LOST & FOUND
All guests looking to claim, or report lost items during an event should visit a Ticket booth. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should contact the Daytona Stadium Office at 386-271-3096 during regular business hours. Lost items are brought down to the Ticket Booth by the end of each event. You can also fill out a lost item form.
Please note, items will only be held for 30 days.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find an event staff member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children or fans will be taken to the nearest Ticket Booth. The party looking for the child or person should follow the same procedure.
PARKING LOT POLICIES
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- One parking spot = 10’x24’.
- Kegs and large vessels are prohibited.
- Loud speakers are prohibited.
- Infringing on another guests’ tailgating area is prohibited.
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited.
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized collection of any kind is prohibited on stadium property.
- No running or jogging in parking lots.
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots.
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected.
- Tents over 10’x10’ without prior approval (stadium management and licensee) are not permitted at
- Daytona Stadium; tents cannot be combined to make a larger tent.
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass; the pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle.
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium.
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots
- Refunds or rain checks will not be given.
- Daytona Stadium parking lots are not available for public recreation and trespassing is prohibited in parking lots on non-event days.
Violations may result in the guest being ejected, arrested, or having his/her ticket revoked or all.
Daytona Stadium Office
General Phone: 386-271-3096
- Aerosol or spray bottles of sunscreen
- Any item that could be used as a missile
- Backpacks, duffel bags or large bags
- Bags/Cases not approved in accordance with the clear bag policy
- Cameras longer than 12 inches (includes body, lens and filter) * Policies may vary per event without notice
- Camera Bags/Binocular cases
- Illegal Drugs
- Pets (Service animals are permitted)
- Recreational Balls
- Seat Cushions
- Sticks/Poles/Camera/“Selfie” Sticks or extenders
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems & Radio Controlled Model Aircraft/Drones (strictly prohibited on stadium property including parking lots, stadium exterior and inside the stadium)
- Video Cameras
DAYTONA STADIUM AUTHORITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS LIST AT ANY TIME.
VIOLATIONS MAY RESULT IN THE GUEST BEING EJECTED, ARRESTED, OR HAVING HIS/HER TICKET REVOKED.
- Ponchos if worn, carried over the arm, or in original sealed clear package
- Blankets and/or towels if unrolled or unfolded
- Small, handheld radios or TVs with earphones
- Sunscreen lotion (no aerosol or spray bottles)
- Banners and/or flags without sticks or poles
- Empty spray bottles
- Electronic/Vapor/ E-Cigarette in designated smoke areas only
Distributing banners, booklets, business cards, circulars, commercial advertising, flyers, folders, handbills, leaflets, notices, pamphlets, posters, stickers, or any other written, printed and/or painted materials is prohibited at Daytona Stadium and within its parking lots without the explicit permission of the event presenter, team, or stadium operations staff. This includes any exchange of money while on the complex, including the solicitation for donations to charities, teams, or clubs and sale or peddling of any product/food/drink. Any guest who persists in soliciting while on the stadium property and in the parking lot will be subject to ejection or, as necessary, arrest and having all materials confiscated. Call the below numbers for permission to solicit:
Fans that enter Daytona Stadium are asked to enjoy the game from the comfort of the seat indicated on their ticket. When fans stand, they block the view of fans behind them. It is not the intent to limit fans’ enjoyment of the game, but continuous standing in seating areas will prohibited.